Thursday, March 29, 2012

Artical 3 Summary

Sarah lles Johnston argues that the written records of the gods have been forged many times.  They have found so much proof that the evidence was under their nose.  She claims that most of the religions are not true, and people have messed up the cultural status.  Jonhston develops this claim by first analyzing the steps that must be taken so that they can look at the articles, but with close examination, the articles became clearer and they became more fake as it contradicted itself.  Lastly, the author, Johnston's purpose was to explain that many people do not believe in a religion any more because their are so many of them, and they all tie together with two things; gods, and sins.This work is significant because it helps the reader understand what the author is saying about all of the religions.


The Credibility of this source was helpful for me because I was able to get a lot of information from this.  This helped me to understand the point of views the author was placing in front of you, and it also helped me to find out how to gain information from a simple paragraph.  This also helped me buy showing me some information that would help me in the future with other posts.  This assisted my blog by not only adding another site and opinion, but it also helped by giving me information about another subject related to my blog, and what can be added to help others understand the reasoning behind peoples religions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment